Monday, January 31, 2011


my iPod is doing a happy dance


 This is a slightly off the wall post, but why not...  I'm a music fanatic, and just had to share what I personally think is a phenomenal buy.  If there are any classical music lovers out there, I found a deal on iTunes that shouldn't be missed. When putting together the music for my aunt's memorial service, I stumbled across "The 100 Most Essential Pieces of Classical Music" for $9.99. Anyone who purchases on iTunes regularly knows that average "per track" purchase prices range from 69 cents to $1.29.  This collection breaks down to TEN CENTS per track. And none of it is "filler" or abbreviated versions. Whether you know the tracks by name or not, or even if you have no clue who composed them, you will know these pieces.

NOTHING calms me down from a hellacious day spent dealing with the public like listening to classical music. So go check it out. You can thank me later :)

Personal faves: Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata", Barber's "Adagio For Strings", Rachmaninoff's "Prelude in C-Sharp Minor." 

No comments: